Fees are $2950 per year for individuals and $2450 per person yearly for couples/groups.
Discounted fees are available for individuals who reside in North Carolina less than 6 months out of the year. The fee for an individual is $2250 per year and for couples/groups is $2050 per person yearly.
These fees allow our physicians to keep the practice small and guarantee the access you desire. They do not cover any medical services
- Group business plans are available to help ensure the health and productivity of your top executives and personnel. This highly valued benefit can help with retention and recruiting, while protecting the health of your business. Arrangements can be made for providing annual executive physicals or full annual memberships.
- Membership and executive physical fees are usually not covered by insurance. Your tax advisor or plan administrator can clarify whether the fee qualifies for reimbursement from your Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) or other tax-advantaged plan.
- Our office will bill your insurance for your comprehensive annual physical, office visits, labs, and other services as other practices do. Our members also pay designated deductibles and copayments as required by legal statutes and insurance regulations.
- Visiting adult family members and friends with urgent medical concerns can be seen as guest patients by our physicians for a limited time with standard fee-for-service insurance billing applied.
We will interact with Medicare and commercial insurance on your behalf.
- $4160 The cost of an average green fee per weekend for a year.
- $3120 The average cost of dining out weekly for a year.
- $1800 The average cost of cable or satellite service yearly.
- $1280 The cost of a latte every day for a year.
- Taking control of your health: PRICELESS.